Name: Ed Price
- Office: Bonaventure Hall, 010
- Phone: 414-410-4604
I have a B.A. from Marquette University in Communications and Education and a M. A. from UW-Milwaukee in Educational Leadership. I came to Stritch after teaching middle school math since 1997. I taught one year in MPS and the rest of the time I was in Wauwatosa teaching 7th grade math. I was also a technology integration specialist in Wauwatosa as well. I have done adjunct work at Marquette University, Wisconsin Lutheran College, and Concordia University. I am married and we live in Wauwatosa.
- I love to travel to wine country
- We have two cats named Pinot and Zinfandel (who run the house)
- I have my CDL and at times drive the bus for Milwaukee Food Tours
- I am a Google Certified Trainer
Name: Christine Dereberry, M.A.T.
- Office: Bonaventure Hall, 007
- Phone: 414.410.4455
I have a M.A.T. degree from Webster University. My undergrad degree is from Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, Missouri. I’m married and have two daughters. My husband works for Harley-Davidson Motor Company.
- I've been to China twice as that is where my daughters are from.
- I love to travel and enjoy camping, hiking, canoeing, swimming, and running.
- When I'm unplugged, I enjoy reading.
Name: Hope Q. Liu, Ph.D.
- Office: Bonaventure Hall, 011
- Phone: 414.410.4454
I earned my B.S. in Biology from Virginia Tech and my M.S. in Biology from University of Notre Dame. I jumped ship from vector borne disease and swam to education. (Maybe I got tired of being bitten by mosquitoes all the time!) I earned my Ph.D. in Curriculum and Instruction with a concentration in Instructional Technology from Virginia Tech. During my graduate school time in Education, I got my first taste of online learning and I’ve been doing it ever since! I won’t tell you how long that’s been, but we had to deal with dial up. Since graduating and moving to Milwaukee, I’ve worked as an eLearning instructional designer, distance learning project manager and eLearning manager before landing at Stritch.
- In my biology days, we conducted "human baited catches" where we stood around for ten minutes and used a hand held vacuum to suck off biting mosquitoes to examine for research, specifically genotype.
- I love to dance and will gladly learn any type of dancing. I danced ballet, tap, jazz, and modern for about 18 years.
- I've taught face-to-face, hybrid and online classes in Entomology, Biological Sciences, and Education to freshmen, sophomores, juniors, seniors and Master's students.
Research, Policy, and Evaluation Coordinator
Name: David Pacifico, Ph.D.
- Bonaventure Hall 007
David is an anthropologist specializing in the archaeology and ethnography of the Andes. He is a passionate teacher whose fieldwork motivates him in a professional practice that is directed beyond his disciplinary specialty. He brings to Cardinal Stritch University's School of Continuing and Online Learning (SCOL) a sincere commitment to reaching the growing community of non-traditional college students, traditional students with intensive employment requirements, and continuing learners. David brings experience as a community liaison in the US and abroad to the SCOL's mission of fostering rich community partnerships in the Milwaukee region. He received his Ph.D. in anthropology from the University of Chicago in 2014. He earned an MA at Chicago in 2008 after receiving his BA from the University of Pennsylvania in 2003.
- When he is not supporting the SCOL team, Stritch's faculty, students, and staff, or exploring archaeological sites, David plays the guitar...loudly.