Do you want to improve your online instruction? Start with facilitation. The quality of the online instructor is the most important factor in retaining online learners. Improve your facilitation by applying these practical and detailed recommendations based on research and best practices in online learning. In this course you will participate in robust discussions and feedback conversations with your instructors. This course also allows you to complete the individual assignments at your own pace and interact with both other participants and instructors during four designated intervals.
- Ask questions and have conversation with instructors and other students:
- Monday, June 19, 2017 to Sunday, July 16, 2017
- Monday, September 25, 2017 to Sunday, October 22 , 2017
- Monday, January 8, 2018 to Sunday, February 4, 2018
- Monday, May 21, 2018 to Sunday, June 17, 2018
This course is most appropriate for online instructors with access to any learning management system (such as Canvas , Moodle , D2L , Google , etc.).
Back to All Courses